Nitrile skeleton oil seals are used in transmission parts and lubricating parts to avoid the penetration of lubricating oil. The skeleton material can obviously enhance the nitrile oil seals to ensure that the oil seal can maintain a certain shape and tension. Degumming is a common appearance defect in the production of nitrile skeleton oil seals. There are many reasons for degumming of skeleton oil seals. Rubber product manufacturers can choose appropriate solutions according to the reasons.
1. Reasons for degumming of nitrile skeleton oil seal
The so-called degumming means that the nitrile rubber material and the skeleton material are separated from each other, and the two cannot be bonded. In the actual production process, rubber product manufacturers can find the reasons for degumming from the aspects of skeleton materials, adhesives, and production process parameters.
(1) Skeleton material: When the skeleton material is coated with glue, the surface of the oil and fat materials that have not been completely treated will cause the adhesive to be unable to bond between the skeleton material; Dust, mold release agent, oil stains and other substances will cause the adhesive and the skeleton material to fail to bond.
(2) Adhesive: The role of the adhesive in the skeleton oil seal cannot be replaced. Use expired adhesive 2LLYY55 or unqualified adhesive. Failure of the adhesive will cause debonding of the nitrile skeleton oil seal. During the production process, the surface coating or primer coating is not dried, and the adhesive on the surface of the skeleton material is too thick and so on, which can also cause the nitrile rubber part and the skeleton material to not be firmly bonded.
(3) Production process: When using nitrile rubber to produce the skeleton oil seal, the skeleton material is too long in the high-temperature mold, and the sudden power failure when the mold injection is not started after the mold is closed will cause the adhesive to fail; the mold sealant during the production of the skeleton material Inadequate and too large injection holes are one of the main reasons for the degumming problem of the skeleton oil seal. Therefore, rubber product manufacturers must strictly control the production process.
2. How to avoid degumming of nitrile skeleton oil seal
When using nitrile rubber to produce the skeleton oil seal, the entire production process needs to be carried out in a clean environment to avoid degumming of the skeleton oil seal caused by external impurities; select the appropriate variety of adhesives according to actual needs, select high-quality adhesive products; design the mold in total, and clean the mold in time Especially important parts such as injection holes; strictly control the mold temperature and control the production process at any time; effectively avoid degumming of the nitrile skeleton oil seal in all directions.
At present, in order to reduce the cost of raw materials, many manufacturers of nitrile skeleton oil seals will use a certain percentage of nitrile recycled rubber in the skeleton oil seal formula, or even completely use recycled rubber. When rubber reduces raw material costs, rubber product manufacturers must choose the product that is closest to the index of the skeleton oil seal, select high-fineness, impurity-free regular recycled rubber products produced by regular recycled rubber plants, and adjust the production process parameters in time to avoid the skeleton oil seal. Degumming can improve the production efficiency and yield of nitrile skeleton oil seals while reducing costs.