Recycled rubber is the new favorite of the rubber products industry in recent years to reduce costs. Recycled rubber is constantly adapting to national policy changes and market demand, and more and more environmentally-friendly reclaimed rubber is emerging in the market to achieve quality assurance and cost reduction. Mission, environmentally friendly natural recycled rubber products are developed under this trend. Perhaps you will think that the use of environmentally-friendly natural reclaimed rubber produces environmentally-friendly rubber products. If the quality inspection fails, it is a problem of reclaimed rubber. This is not the case. Other raw materials in recycled rubber products will still affect environmentally-friendly natural reclaimed rubber products. Test results.
1. Selection of rubber materials in environmentally friendly natural reclaimed rubber products
The so-called natural reclaimed rubber, that is, latex reclaimed rubber, is processed from natural rubber waste rubber cup, rubber or natural rubber products, and waste natural rubber products. Lead, cadmium, mercury, The test results of hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls, polybrominated diphenyl ethers, DBP, BBP, DEHP, DIBP, etc. should meet internationally accepted standards. Therefore, when using NR reclaimed rubber to produce environmentally-friendly recycled rubber products or environmentally-friendly natural rubber products, and styrene-butadiene rubber products containing latex reclaimed rubber, we must choose environmentally-friendly natural reclaimed rubber, and require reclaimed rubber manufacturers to provide authoritative test reports to ensure natural reclaimed rubber. Product quality.
2. Compounding agent in environmentally friendly natural reclaimed rubber products
The completion of the production of rubber products is inseparable from the cooperation of various compounding agents, so the compounding agent is also a part of the raw materials in the environmentally-friendly natural recycled rubber products. The compounding agent used in the production of latex reclaimed rubber products mainly includes vulcanizing agents, accelerators, fillers, anti-aging agents, softeners, etc. In the selection of compounding agents, environmentally-friendly additives are needed to meet the needs of environmentally-friendly natural reclaimed rubber products. .
(1) Avoid use of dithiodimorpholine (DTDM), accelerator TMTD, accelerator NOBS, accelerator ZDC, accelerator BZ, EZ, etc. in the vulcanization system. These complexing agents contain secondary amino groups and are decomposed during processing. The secondary ammonia reacts with nitrogen oxides to produce nitroso and causes cancer; environmentally friendly natural recycled rubber products manufacturers can choose promoter CZ, accelerator NS, accelerator CTP, accelerator CBBS, etc.
(2) Minimize mineral fillers in environmentally-friendly natural reclaimed rubber filling system. These materials are easy to contain heavy metals. If necessary, these fillers should be treated to meet environmental standards; avoid asbestos; choose talcum powder, clay, white carbon and other common fillers. When TLV (hazardous indicator of toxic gas to human body) satisfies 50 mg/m3, carbon black TLV value satisfies 3.5 mg/m3.
(3) Choose environmentally friendly anti-aging agents to replace traditional anti-aging agents, especially anti-aging agents containing β-naphthylamine.
(4) Softener can improve the processing performance of natural reclaimed rubber. When selecting, it is necessary to use oil softeners with less polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon content to meet international standards, such as environmentally friendly aromatic oil, shallow oil pumping, naphthenic oil, and resolutely avoid use. Rubber oil with high content of polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons such as ordinary aromatic oil, asphalt and coal tar; avoid using DOP oil containing phthalate.
When using natural reclaimed rubber to produce environmentally-friendly rubber products, if a flame retardant, a coloring agent, etc. are used in the formulation, attention should be paid to its composition, which will not be elaborated here.