The outer layer of the water-carrying hose is directly in contact with the external environment, which can protect the inner structure from damage, and has strict resistance to light, weather, flexure, abrasion, and tear resistance of the compound. According to requirements, tire reclaimed rubber can be properly blended to reduce costs and improve rubber compound performance. When designing the outer layer rubber formulation of the water distribution hose containing tire reclaimed rubber, rubber product manufacturers need to consider the use environment of the water distribution hose for the cloth, select an appropriate coordination system, and further optimize the comprehensive performance of the water transmission hose.
1. The reference formula of reclaimed rubber blended with the outer layer of the cloth water transmission hose
50 parts of natural rubber, 50 parts of styrene butadiene rubber, 50 parts of tire recycled rubber, 4 parts of zinc oxide, 1.5 parts of stearic acid, 2.5 parts of antioxidant, 2 parts of paraffin, 40 parts of N330, 110 parts of light calcium, 40 parts of clay, 18 parts of rubber oil, 3.4 parts of accelerator, and 2.6 parts of sulfur; total: 374 parts.
2. The basis for formula design of the outer layer rubber of the water delivery hose
(1) Vulcanization system: In actual production, the rubber content of the outer layer of the rubber tube is generally controlled between 30-35%, and the appropriate use of recycled rubber can achieve the dual purpose of reducing costs and improving processing performance. When sulfur vulcanization is used, the accelerator M can be used as the main accelerator to quickly promote the progress of the vulcanization crosslinking reaction, and a small amount of after-effect accelerator DM can be used to inhibit the occurrence of early vulcanization; the vulcanization speed during vulcanization is stable and the vulcanization flatness is good. A small amount of accelerator DM can also better adjust the vulcanization speed to match the vulcanization process of other parts of the hose.
(2) Anti-aging system: Paraffin can be used as an internal release agent in rubber products, and can also be used for physical anti-skid. Excessive amount of paraffin wax in the inner layer glue of the water distribution hose will affect the adhesiveness of the rubber compound, so the amount should be controlled between 1-1.5 parts. Unlike the inner rubber layer, the paraffin wax in the outer rubber layer of the water transmission hose of natural rubber/styrene butadiene rubber/tire reclaimed rubber hose can be used as a physical antioxidant to increase its dosage and control it between 2-3 parts. The use of chemical anti-aging agent A and anti-aging agent D can further improve the aging resistance, ozone resistance, flex resistance, sunlight resistance, etc. of the outer rubber layer of the hose, and prolong the service performance and service life of the cloth water delivery hose.
(3) Reinforcement system: Because the outer layer of the cloth-filled water hose has higher requirements on the tear resistance and abrasion resistance of the rubber, the rubber has higher mechanical properties, so the reinforcement system 2LLYY62 can The use of high wear-resistant carbon black reinforcement such as N660 significantly improves the tensile strength, tear strength, abrasion resistance, aging resistance, etc. of the outer rubber of the water transmission hose of natural rubber/styrene-butadiene rubber/tire recycled rubber clip cloth.
The tensile strength of the outer layer rubber of the cloth water transmission hose produced by using the above formula is about 10MPa, and the elongation at break is between 440-450%. Rubber product manufacturers can appropriately increase or decrease the amount of tire recycled rubber according to actual needs. Lower the cost of raw materials while ensuring quality.